- [noun] a bad-tempered person
Synonyms: grouch, grump, churl, crosspatch
- [noun] a whimsically eccentric person
Synonyms: crackpot, nut, nut case, nutcase, fruitcake, screwball
- [noun] amphetamine used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
Synonyms: methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, glass, ice, shabu, trash
- [noun] a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
- [verb] travel along a zigzag path; "The river zigzags through the countryside"
- [verb] start by cranking; "crank up the engine"
- [verb] rotate with a crank
- [verb] fasten with a crank
- [verb] bend into the shape of a crank
- [adjective] (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
Synonyms: tender, tippy