- [noun] a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- [noun] a glass container for holding liquids while drinking
- [noun] the quantity a glass will hold
- [noun] a small refracting telescope
Synonyms: field spy
- [noun] amphetamine used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
Synonyms: methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, ice, shabu, trash
- [noun] a mirror; usually a ladies' dressing mirror
- [noun] glassware collectively; "She collected old glass"
- [verb] furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- [verb] scan (game in the forest) with binoculars
- [verb] enclose with glass; "glass in a porch"
- [verb] put in a glass container
- [verb] become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance; "Her eyes glaze over when she is bored"
Synonyms: glaze, over, glaze over