- [noun] an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
Synonyms: fold, plication, flexure, crimp, bend
- [noun] a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
Synonyms: wrinkle, furrow, crinkle, seam, line
- [noun] a Malayan dagger with a wavy blade
Synonyms: kris, creese
- [verb] make wrinkles or creases into a smooth surface; "The dress got wrinkled"
Synonyms: wrinkle, ruckle, crinkle, scrunch, scrunch up, crisp
- [verb] make wrinkled or creased; "furrow one's brow"
Synonyms: furrow, wrinkle
- [verb] scrape gently; "graze the skin"
Synonyms: graze, rake
- [verb] become wrinkled or crumpled or creased; "This fabric won't wrinkle"
Synonyms: rumple, crumple, wrinkle, crinkle
pucker, rumple, cockle, crumple, knit
pucker, ruck, ruck up
kink, twist, twirl
crow's foot, crow's feet, laugh line
- frown line
line of life, life line, lifeline
line of heart, heart line, love line, mensal line
line of fate, line of destiny, line of Saturn