By Letter: Non-alphabet | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
  Email this page to a friend



  1. [noun] a long shallow trench in the ground (especially one made by a plow)

  2. [noun] a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
    Synonyms: wrinkle, crease, crinkle, seam, line

  3. [verb] hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove; "furrow soil"
    Synonyms: rut, groove

  4. [verb] make wrinkled or creased; "furrow one's brow"
    Synonyms: wrinkle, crease

  5. [verb] cut a furrow into a columns
    Synonyms: chamfer, chase


Related Words:

Web Standards & Support:

Link to and support Powered by LoadedWeb Web Hosting
Valid XHTML 1.0!Valid CSS! FireFox Extensions