- [verb] think about carefully; weigh; "They considered the possibility of a strike"; "Turn the proposal over in your mind"
Synonyms: consider, debate, moot, turn over
- [verb] discuss the pros and cons of an issue
- [adjective] by conscious design or purpose; "intentional damage"; "a knowing attempt to defraud"; "a willful waste of time"
Synonyms: intentional, knowing, willful, wilful
- [adjective] with care and dignity; "walking at the same measured pace"; "with all deliberate speed"
Synonyms: careful, measured
- [adjective] produced or marked by conscious design or premeditation; "a studied smile"; "a note of biting irony and studied insult"- V.L.Parrington
- [adjective] marked by careful consideration or reflection; "a deliberate decision"
- [adjective] carefully thought out in advance; "a calculated insult"; "with measured irony"
Synonyms: calculated, measured