- [noun] flowing in drops; the formation and falling of drops of liquid; "there's a drip through the roof"
Synonyms: drip, trickle
- [noun] saliva spilling from the mouth
Synonyms: drool, drivel, slobber
- [noun] the propulsion of a ball by repeated taps or kicks
- [verb] run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream; "water trickled onto the lawn from the broken hose"; "reports began to dribble in"
Synonyms: trickle, filter
- [verb] let or cause to fall in drops; "dribble oil into the mixture"
Synonyms: drip, drop
- [verb] propel, "Carry the ball"; "dribble the ball"
- [verb] let saliva drivel from the mouth; "The baby drooled"
Synonyms: drivel, drool, slabber, slaver, slobber