- [noun] a boy or man; "that chap is your host"; "there's a fellow at the door"; "he's a likable cuss"
Synonyms: chap, feller, lad, gent, fella, blighter, cuss
- [noun] a person who is frequently in the company of another; "drinking companions"; "comrades in arms"
Synonyms: companion, comrade, familiar, associate
- [noun] a person who is member of your class or profession; "the surgeon consulted his colleagues"; "he sent e-mail to his fellow hackers"
Synonyms: colleague, confrere
- [noun] an informal form of address for a man; "Say, fellow, what are you doing?"; "Hey buster, what's up?"
- [noun] a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman; "if I'd known he was her boyfriend I wouldn't have asked"
Synonyms: boyfriend, beau, swain, young man