- [verb] come back to place where one has been before, or return to a previous activity
Synonyms: return, get back, come back
- [verb] belong to an earlier time; "This story dates back 200 years"
Synonyms: date back, date from
- [verb] return in thought or speech to something
- [verb] regain a former condition after a financial loss; "We expect the stocks to recover to $2.90"; "The company managed to recuperate"
Synonyms: recover, recuperate
- Search for synonyms for GO BACK
- resurrect, rise, uprise
- trace, retrace
- backtrack, turn back, double back
- cut back, flash back
- go home, head home
- rally, rebound