- [verb] move out of or depart from; "leave the room"; "the fugitive has left the country"
Synonyms: exit, get out, leave
- [verb] leave the house to go somewhere; "We never went out when our children were small"
- [verb] take the field; "The soldiers went out on missions"
- [verb] become extinguished; "The lights suddenly went out and we were in the dark"
- [verb] go out of fashion; become unfashionable
- [verb] date regularly; have a steady relationship with; "Did you know that she is seeing an older man?"; "He is dating his former wife again!"
Synonyms: go steady, date, see