- [noun] the cry of a goose (or any sound resembling this)
- [verb] make a loud noise; "The horns of the taxis blared"
Synonyms: blare, beep, claxon, toot
- [verb] use the horn of a car
- [verb] cry like a goose; "The geese were honking"
- [verb] eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
Synonyms: vomit, vomit up, purge, cast, sick, cat, be sick, disgorge, regorge, retch, puke, barf, spew, spue, chuck, upchuck, regurgitate, throw up