- [noun] a grouping of a number of similar things; "a bunch of trees"; "a cluster of admirers"
Synonyms: bunch, cluster, clustering
- [noun] a compact mass; "a ball of mud caught him on the shoulder"
Synonyms: ball, clod, glob, lump, chunk
- [noun] a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
Synonyms: thump, thumping, clunk, thud
- [verb] make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
Synonyms: clop, clunk, plunk
- [verb] come together as in a cluster or flock; "The poets constellate in this town every summer"
Synonyms: cluster, constellate, flock
- [verb] walk clumsily
- [verb] gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"; "The students bunched up at the registration desk"
Synonyms: bunch, bunch up, bundle, cluster