- [noun] a grouping of a number of similar things; "a bunch of trees"; "a cluster of admirers"
Synonyms: clump, cluster, clustering
- [noun] an informal body of friends; "he still hangs out with the same crowd"
Synonyms: crowd, crew, gang
- [noun] any collection in its entirety; "she bought the whole caboodle"
Synonyms: lot, caboodle
- [verb] form into a bunch; "The frightened children bunched together in the corner of the classroom"
Synonyms: together, up
- [verb] gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"; "The students bunched up at the registration desk"
Synonyms: up, bundle, cluster, clump