- [noun] a confused multitude of things
Synonyms: clutter, muddle, mare's nest, welter, smother
- [noun] small flat ring-shaped cake or cookie
- [noun] a theory or argument made up of miscellaneous or incongruous ideas
Synonyms: patchwork, hodgepodge
- [verb] be all mixed up or jumbled together; "His words jumbled"
- [verb] assemble without order or sense; "She jumbles the words when she is supposed to write a sentence"
Synonyms: confuse, mix up
- [verb] bring into random order
Synonyms: scramble, throw together