- [noun] the husband or wife of a reigning monarch
- [noun] a family of similar musical instrument playing together
- [verb] keep company with; hang out with; "He associates with strange people"; "She affiliates with her colleagues"
Synonyms: associate, affiliate, assort
- [verb] go together; "The colors don't harmonize"; "Their ideas concorded"
Synonyms: harmonize, harmonise, accord, concord, fit in, agree
- [verb] keep company; "the heifers run with the bulls ot produce offspring"
go steady, go out, date, see
company, companion, accompany, keep company
blend, go, blend in
Maintenon, Marquise de Maintenon, Francoise d'Aubigne, Madame de Maintenon