- [verb] move outward; "The soldiers fanned out"
Synonyms: spread, spread out, fan out
- [verb] spread or diffuse through; "An atmosphere of distrust has permeated this administration"; "music penetrated the entire building"
Synonyms: permeate, pervade, penetrate, interpenetrate, imbue
- [verb] cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
Synonyms: circulate, circularize, circularise, distribute, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, spread, disperse, pass around
- [adjective] spread out; not concentrated in one place; "a large diffuse organization"
- [adjective] lacking conciseness; "a diffuse historical novel"
- grow over, creep
- run, bleed
- spiritize, spiritise
- sow, sough
- popularize, popularise, vulgarize, vulgarise, generalize, generalise
- carry, run